Slightly red buttocks (unbroken skin, partial redness)
1. Change diapers in time, BabyN can help you solve this problem
2. Rinse with running warm water after defecation without using wet wipes
3. Use a soft paper towel to dry the buttocks or blow dry with a baby hair dryer.
4. Apply a thick layer of zinc oxide-containing diaper cream
Mild to moderate red buttocks (unbroken skin, large area of redness, red rash)
1. Rinse with running warm water after each bowel movement
2. Moisten a soft paper towel with water and blow dry with a baby hair dryer.
3. Keep your butt dry
4. Apply zinc oxide, be sure to apply it thickly
Moderately red buttocks (slightly broken skin, papules, small blisters)
1. Rinse with warm running water after each bowel movement
2. Soak a soft tissue with water and blow dry with a hair dryer.
3. After drying, use iodophor cotton swabs to disinfect the broken skin area
4. Apply tannic acid ointment
(About twice a day, not too many times)
Severely red buttocks (broken skin and oozing water)
If there is a risk of infection, seek medical attention promptly